Friday, January 12, 2007

A needle and thread???

















Female Genital Piercing Information ~The concept behind female genital piercings (as with male genital piercings) is to enhance. Common placements as described below do NOT prevent sexual activities, but are meant to stimulate and arouse. These enhancements are also placed to call attention to the ornamented areas and foster beauty and appreciation. Unfortunately for us, our culture does not support genital pride! As a result, many of my female clients do not even know what the particulars of their private parts are called. Many women come to see me for genital piercings requesting “a clit piercing.” When they are shown a photograph of where that is located they shout, “Oh, NO! Not there!” Sometimes they mean inner or outer labia, other times they desire a clitoral hood piercing. Contrary to what most of the uninitiated would think, genital piercing is NOT particularly painful (at least if I do it for you). The idea may be scary or strange to some, but the physical reality is brief and relatively or virtually painless. Many piercees often favorably compare genital placements to the ear lobe piercing. The notable exception would be the serious and very rare actual clitoris piercing. This is NOT about pain and suppression; this is about pleasure, and stimulation, and celebrating the body. Though, naturally, during healing one must engage in safer sex and avoid sharing bodily fluids. Even if you are in a monogamous relationship, latex barriers must be used, including for oral contact, during the entire initial healing.
Prince Albert is one the most sought after piercings. Men and women both find it appealing when pleasing their partner....
Hope you found this informative...as per your request Rach.
Personally, I'm not a pain kinda lady. I couldn't ever do it myself. But it's ok if my guy wants too, or already has it.

5 comments:

Balloon Pirate said...

My testicles are retracting right now.

yeharr

Meow Meow said...

An ex of mine was pierced, he had barbells 4 or 5 going down. It was a unique experience.

Sorry though, I'n not into pain. I couldn't get anything pierced myself.

Mick & Cathy said...

To be honest I find piercings of this nature a total turn off.

If I pulled a women and found piercings like this I think I'll put up with my Tennis Elbow.

Not knocking the post though its a fact some people do these things and the subject needs discussing, its just not for me.

Rachel said...

Never hurts to learn something new. There are non piercing kinds too. I haven't tried either, was just curious. Thanks for the posting!!

TitanThirteen said...

EEWWWWWWWW!! I'm all for trying new stuff, but when i look at these piercings, all i think about is health issues and/or bits getting "lost".