Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Funky Spunk



What Can I Do to make my Semen Taste Better?

  • **alkaline-based foods such as meats and fish produce a bitter, fishy taste
  • dairy products contain a high bacterial putrefaction level which creates a foul taste


  • asparagus-laced semen is awful


  • acidic fruits and alcohol give a pleasant, sugary taste


  • chemically processed liquors will cause an extremely acidic taste, so drink high-quality, naturally fermented beers


  • What Does Semen Contain?
    The caloric content of an average semen ejaculation is estimated to be approximately 15 calories. The average semen ejaculate contains:
    aboutonia
    ascorbic acid
    blood-group antigens
    calcium
    chlorine
    cholesterol
    choline
    citric acid
    creatine
    deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)
    fructose
    glutathione
    hyaluronidase
    inositol
    lactic acid
    magnesium
    nitrogen
    phosphorus
    potassium
    purine
    pyrimidine
    pyruvic acid
    sodium
    sorbitol
    spermidine
    spermine
    urea
    uric acid
    vitamin B12
    zinc



    Who knew they were full of so much??? Ok, a few of us knew they were full of themselves. But did we know they contained so much VITAMINS ?



    Sorry but I still can't say it's nutrious and yummy. Maybe in future years we can add a flavoring they can drink before hand, and we get to pick the flavor.

    4 comments:

    Meow Meow said...

    I love the pic! I know MANY women have felt that way after a quick taste~ EWWWWWW

    I remember watching a Sex & the City episode about Samantha's new guy having icky cum....

    I am enjoying this read.
    Thanks.

    TitanThirteen said...

    Well, now i know where to get my multi-vitamins when i run out! lol
    I would never had thought it was so rich in vitamins!

    Rachel said...

    Well, my thoughts are NO WONDER we gain weight when we're pregnant. It's not just the baby - geez, we start out +15 calories at least (depending upon how many times for that day!) over for that day;)

    Mick & Cathy said...

    Just for info I would like to point out I like acidic fruits and drink alcohol.

    Interesting blog.