Sunday, January 7, 2007

My name is Ann

Masturbation Poems

The thought makes my heart rate get higher and higher.I would never put my hand there... you liar, you liar.
With all of the tension and fluids deep down within,Rock hard, up, and bored, once again I begin.
Imagine all the sweet girls I wish I could bring home.Imagine my friend on himself, alone on his own.
Fast cars, lots of money, and a long passionate kiss,Skydiving, mountain climbing, and all the cool tricks.
What do I care if I should go blind?I have to let out what's in my mind.
From my personal rhythm, the eruption I seek.I feel like I'm laying in between satin sheets.
All over my body everything's getting tight.The beat's getting violent like some kind of fight.
Spasmodic, erotic,Coming to the crest of the hill.I just cant quit, I don't have the will.
Approaching, Approaching,The top! The Peak! There's no turning back!The intense, the ultimate, the maximum climax!

Me on me and me on myself
Implosion !E x p l o s i o n !!....Utopia
E u p h o r i a



Hi. I have been debating on starting a blog about sex, our fascination with it and the pleasure that comes from it.


I am in my 30's and eager to find relationship partners that are as eager to please as I am.


Note*
Masturbation is the manual stimulation of the sex organs, usually to the point of orgasm (but not necessarily). It can refer to stimulation of the male or female genitals from oneself or by another person, but it is usually something that is done alone. It is an activity that coincides with "autoeroticism", which can also include the use of sex toys and non-genital stimulation. There are also machines for sale that are sometimes used to simulate sexual intercourse. It is the most common sexual practice world-wide while intercourse is the second most common. Some people are only able to achieve orgasm by themselves rather than from sexual intercourse. In the animal kingdom, it is practiced by other primate species.

Where the word comes from - The Etymology:
The word is believed by many to derive from a plural Greek word for penis (µe?ea-- mezea) and the Latin verb turbare, meaning to disturb. A competing etymology theory based on a Latin expression manus turbare meaning "to disturb with the hand" is regarded by most dictionaries as "an old conjecture". The little-used synonym 'manustupration' derives from a similar etymology, manus stuprare.

1 comment:

Meow Meow said...

Thanks for letting me know you were starting this!
I enjoy vivid imaginations on paper...and I ADORE Sue J. I actually bought one of her books yesterday and and spent some of the evening readng it! She can be very informative and her "toy chest" is always a world of GOODIES!